Saturday, January 2, 2010

Latest News from the Geek

Seeing how it's 2010 now, I thought I'd let you all know what's going in with me lately. For one, my laptop has been out of order for a while now because the cord decided to die on me and have to get a new one; luckily, HP is kind enough to send one to me for free because I'm under warranty and will soon have it back in my possession better than ever.

Another piece of info, I might not have any cable here soon due to the fact that we might not be able to afford it - we being my mom and I - and possibly no Internet for however long it'll take to get it back. As of right now, I'm posting this on my iPod touch as the bottom "signature" suggests with an app called BlogPress that was, like, $1.99 in the app store.

One last note, it's frigging cold here and I really hate it. I have to go in my cold basement to use a computer because that's where the desktop is. I just want this winter to just stop and just WARM UP!

As I wrap this up, I realize that there's not a lot of new things so far. I guess as the year progresses, I'll have new things popping up and will include in new posts. Lastly, I'd like to wish you all a happy new year and decade. Bai for now!
blog comments powered by Disqus