Friday, December 18, 2009

Any Girls/Guys Wanna Chat, PM.

Yes, I am late on posting this, who cares?

So as I'm idling on this DigiChat site called ChitChatting that's just like any other chat - users who use it as a hub for hunting down members of the opposite sex. Are these people that desperate that they come onto a chatroom just to look for a piece of tail? Man, and here I thought it couldn't get any more pathetic.

This seems to go on across many self-powered chatrooms running such software and no one's doing anything about it. Why don't the mods of these chatrooms enforce a rule of actually talking to the people in public before asking for opposite-sex messaging? I sure would if I owned one of these (which seems highly unlikely.)

Seriously, you ever thought about oh, I don't know... going outside to meet someone instead of sitting at your computer picking up on what sometimes is a 40-year old man posing as a 16-year old girl? Yes, this is probably the oldest joke in the book but it's true. Get a life before picking up. Jeez!

Sorry about the length of this post; it's kind of a get-it-all-out sorta thing and that's all I really have to say on the matter. See ya next time!
blog comments powered by Disqus