Thursday, January 21, 2010

What's the Key to Blogging?

I've seen plenty of blogs out there both big and small. But what I want to know, what makes a blog pleasing to read? I've been at this blogging business for about a year (or more) but I'm not getting any exposure as in comments and the like? I try my best trying to write good posts, but my writing skills, as I mentioned in previous posts, are crappy.

Is it my writing that limits my ability of traffic-gathering or do people even care about my blog? I'd like some constructive criticism on how to write better and gain more visitors. As I write this, I have a difficult time wording everything and putting in enough effort to make my postings make sense. Am I writing too long or too short of paragraphs? Am I making any sense in my writing? Please, tell me what I'm doing wrong, I beg of you. I want to hear from everyone here how to make my postings better.

Geek out!
blog comments powered by Disqus