Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ghosts: Are they Real?

Note: Before I get started, I want to apologize for posting so late, stuff came up.

Do ghosts exist? Does our life force really leave our bodies and roam the Earth forevermore after our death or do we just sit in our graves for eternity? Many questions have been asked about this type of subject - the topic of paranormal phenomena.

We've all seen the ghost-hunting shows such as A Haunting, The Othersiders, Ghost Hunters, etc. and usually believe them to be true, but if we go into a haunted place at night will we experience the same things; the same sounds or apparitions that these professional investigators had seen/heard? Try going to a haunted place. :)

Okay, now onto my thoughts. How are we totally sure that spirits actually exist and if so, what proof? And before you jump to conclusions saying "Oh, well, people have posted pictures and videos of experiences of them," there are scientific explanations for them. Now, I'm sure you're expecting some backup evidence of this explanation, but as for now, I am unable to. Yes, I suck at debate. >>

*Ahem*. Anyways. Personally, I've never really experienced anything paranormal while my brother and mother have, which is weird for me. In my opinion, it's kind of like you tend to find stuff you're not actually looking for; in my case, I admit I am sort of fearful of them but never really seen/heard anything. Can't explain why, but just happens.

I think I shall wrap this up now. Post your comments on whether you believe in ghosts and/or if you've experienced anything like that. Please don't cause arguments or spam for they will be deleted on sight. Thanks!

P.S.: I realize that my blogging skills are really bad and inadequate. Can someone help me?! ;.;

2 comments:

  1. Pfftt you don't need any help with your blogging skills. =p Yew be gud blogger. ^^ lol anywayyy

    I don't really know what I believe when it comes to spirits and ghosts and all of that. I do know that I believe something comes after death. It would be naive of me to think that I know because you can't really know until you've experienced it. I, personally, am not dead. However, I have had several encounters with what some might call ghosts or spirits. In one particular case I was out at the cemetery by my uncle's grave. He's always been known as somewhat of a trickster and one fall evening we were planting marigolds out by his gravestone and my mother and I heard this weird cracking sound and all of a sudden I see a huge branch falling from the woods right next to where we were standing. It landed maybe five feet away. Not close enough to hurt us, just enough to scare us half to death. Another time my grandma was in the hospital and I was crying because I was scared that she would die. All of a sudden I felt this warm tingly sensation on my shoulder. It felt like someone had put their hand there to comfort me. When I turned around no one was even in the room with me. I don't know what caused either of these occurrences and many would just chalk it up to be coincidence. Perhaps that's true, but I'm not too convinced...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate ghosts. D:! Except for the one in that Capser movie. I think its name was ...Casper, lol. That was a cute ghost! :D!

    ReplyDelete