Friday, November 27, 2009

Decisions, Decisions, Decisions: My Current Love Life

Okay, sorry for not updating this in so long; I have been a bit distracted with stuff such as Thanksgiving and stuff. Here we go!

So lately, I've been overwhelmed by girls liking me in the "more than a friend" way. I'm starting to feel I may be too nice and getting myself into something I don't think I can get out of. To be honest, I don't see why anyone would either have a crush on me or even fall in love with me. I have many, many flaws that honestly make me think I'm undeserving of a female's affection. Yeah, I sound like a pessimist and, to some, a bit "emo(tional)" but this is my thought process.

To be honest, I've never actually been in a real-life relationship and therefore have 0 experience with a girl. That and I'm incredibly timid when talking to a girl (physically) and have a large case of social anxiety. I can't help it, it sucks. I mean, others have attempted to break me out of my "shell" - AKA get me out of my timidity - but I feel that that kind of thing won't help me. In my mind, I am doomed to a forever lonely life while others deny it.

They say I'm a nice guy; this is true. But I'm starting to think I may be a bit too nice for my own good. I mean, I'm glad I'm nice because then I make friends easier and faster though I don't want to ruin anything with anyone by being stupid and stuff. I wish I had an easier time with this where I don't have to worry about making someone sad and/or mad because of my decision.

Okay, I'm having enough trouble as it is to explain what I'm trying to say in a writer's sort of way. I guess I'll just end this right here. For those who are reading this and are in the same boat and/or are one of the many who have taken quite the liking to me, please don't take this post the wrong way. I just wanted to get all of this off my chest and sorta let you know of my situation. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. yar it be good to vent, me harties

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes its good to vent but hey I'm not one of those girls!

    ReplyDelete